'My husband needs a lot of attention as much as my new baby':- Kim admits


Kim Kardashian, after all is married to one of the world's most famous music artists. She understands that being the spouse of Kanye West can be demanding in nature. Nursing a baby boy and the demanding nature of Kanye is her main concern whether she would be able to give him the attention he needs..‘I’m very content with just having two (children). ‘My husband needs a lot of attention, each kid needs a lot of attention,
I work a lot, [and] I want to be able to give everyone just the same amount of attention". The 34-year-old was speaking on the show On Air With Ryan Seacrest, where she also went into her frustration with being pregnant. She still has six weeks to go and said: 'I am so over it...I am beyond over it.' She added: 'I said this last time. I said I am done. Don't ever make me go through that again.' The star who has been criticised by some for speaking out about the not so wonderful parts of being with child also revealed: ' I am so honest about pregnancy. 'I think sometimes they (people) think I am ungrateful for being pregnant. It was really hard this time for me to get pregnant.' Kim went on to say she feels 'blessed' to be in her position but said: 'At the end of the day it doesn't mean I have to like it..

No comments:

Post a Comment