Kim Kardashian Shares Her Secrets While Posting Snaps On Instagram













Kim Kardashian shared over a dozen of her favorite hair looks during a Thursday Instagram posting session on KBeautyHair. The 35-year-old Mrs Kanye West went back as far as a decade ago and commented on each snap. The postings reminded fans that Kim has been
everything from blonde to brunette to red to raven haired (but never green like sister Kylie Jenner). Here and there the TV icon dropped some of her hair secrets, like how she doesn't wash her hair everyday.  Her first post looked to be from the past year or so. The mother to North West, aged two, had her long dark locks wore parted in the middle. She closed her eyes as she puckered up. 'Hi everyone!!! It's Kim. I'll be here for the next hour sharing some of my fav hair styles from the past! U can leave me your questions in the comments and I'll try to answer as many as I can!! Xo,' she wrote in her caption. In the next post, Kim is almost unrecognizable with strawberry blonde locks. She almost looks like a modern-day Rita Hayworth.
But they weren't hers.  The E! queen wrote, 'I had everyone fooled with this look back in April, 2009, which was really a wig. But this actually inspired me to dye by hair blonde a few months after this pic was taken. 'I had bangs for about a year back in 2008-2009. I remember Kylie cut hers right after I cut mine so we had matching bangs. I love Kourt's shorter look here, too!' The bombshell is less glam in her following post, where she looked sleepy and her locks were not as styled as usual. 'Just a little bit messy! This is a fun look if I don't want to wash my hair again the day after I washed it, I'll throw in some of our dry shampoo!!' Kim is not at her best in the next snap with disco hair.
 'This was for a beauty shoot in 2012. We tried a lot of different looks this day. This one took a lot of time to brush out, so we saved it for one of the last shots,' she remarked. She's at her sexiest in a casual photo where she's waving. Kim has messy Jennifer Aniston style highlighted locks, a deep tan and a plunging white dress.  Then there is Kim showing off her cleavage in that gold gown at the music event of the year. 'I went short for the Grammys. This is the shortest I've gone. We added lots of volume and keep the look a little untidy. I'm really loving @khloekardashian's new shorter look though!' Kim looks her least feminie with what appears to be shorter hair with a wife beater on. 'Ok this look was shorter but it's an illusion lol! This short look was created by @makeupbymario! At the time my hair was super long, and I wanted a new look but didn't want to cut it, so this was perfect for an event,' she wrote Then there is Kim in a teal silk top. Her hair is long and she is playing with it.
'I'm still here, I found more pics on my phone I wanna share lol. Extending the takeover for 30 mins!! My glam team was freaking out because we were doing a live MTV show and my flight was delayed due to weather and I've never been late. We ended up getting the look done and were ready on time!!' Next comes a sexy closeup. 'A sleek ponytail is one of my go-to looks at the moment. I usually wash my hair maybe every 3-5 days and on the third or fourth day I'll do a slicked-back ponytail. I get my hair super straight first with our ceramic iron.'

No comments:

Post a Comment