EXCLUSIVE- X Factor Winner: 'I do have a boyfriend' - Louisa Johnson on her secret love life

She's been fiercely private when it comes to her personal life -but Louisa Johnson has finally talked about her boyfriend - and it's not West Ham footballer Reece Oxford. In an interview she said: 'I haven't got my eye on anyone at the moment, because I already have a boyfriend. I'm not into all that anyway. 'He's not in the industry, but I don't want to say any more than that.' Her record deal comes with an estimates £125,000 advance and she is expected to earn a further £100,000 from the X Factor tour next year. But the singer says the cash is unlikely to be rolling in, in time for Christmas shopping. 'I've got no money at the moment,' she said. 'My family will understand though. 'I've got no idea where they get the £6million figure from. 'It sounds cool. But I don't know what will happen. I'm just going to work hard and hope for the best. 'It's not about the money for me, it's about having fun and being healthy.'

'I had a pizza with my little sister and some of the other contestants - and an orange juice,' she said. 'One Direction partied elsewhere. 'It was nice to see my family, as I haven't had much chance to catch up with them for a long time. But I didn't stay out too late as I had an early start the next day.

' Louisa credits her parents with helping keeping her feet on the ground. Her father, David Johnson, 44, is a builder and her mother, Lisa Hawkyard, 46, is a driving instructor and life coach - and the popstrel says her mum gave her the tools she needed to succeed in the competition. 'We've been on the phone a lot,' she said. 'She taught me to have a positive mindset and I should visualize things in order to make them happen. I can't thank her enough.
My parents brought me up well.

Louisa garnered attention before her turn on X Factor after posting YouTube videos of herself singing. She admits she was approached by show producers last year, but says she turned the opportunity down. 'I've always wanted to go on the programme,' she said. 'But I wasn't quite ready to do it when I was asked last year as I was at school. 'But it gave me the idea to try this year. I had a gut instinct and felt like it was the right thing to do. I also applied for Britain's Got Talent in 2013 but I didn't get past the first stage. It wasn't meant to be.'

She also said that mentor, Rita Ora, who was also signed at 17 gave her some advice for making it in the industry. 'She told me, "Don't read anything. Keep your head at the same level. Don't be too happy or too sad." I hope we will be friends for life as we really get each other.'

 Louisa's win came as little surprise since she blew the audience away with her amazing vocals earlier in the show, exuding confidence far beyond her young years. The judges couldn't hold back their tears as the finalists sung for the last time A flabbergasted Simon Cowell exclaimed: ‘That is called The X Factor. No exaggeration. In all the years I have done the show, I have never ever heard anything like that. You are not human!’ The grand finale was packed with stellar performances from both the finalists and A-list musical guests Adele,

No comments:

Post a Comment