Freeze defends Omotola Jalade from online attacks

Lagos - Cool FM presenter, Freeze has come in the defense of Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde. This is coming after Omotola revealed that her husband goes to the market because of her status, causing a serious online backlash from fans. Freeze said, “I read some negative comments in response to what my good friend and sister @realomosexy said about her husband going to the market for her.” “I love helping out with market chores and a month ago while buying live guinea fowl and chicken in the market, I made an amazing discovery. I found out that the really scrawny chickens are called Wizkid while the robust ones are called baddo!”

 “I have sellers in the market who know me by my first name and even know my taste when it comes to their respective commodities.” Freeze explained that Omotola will be exposing herself to some risk if she walks through a market recklessly like every other citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment