"I love women, I like women a lot...." - Bill Asamoah



Is popular Ghanaian actor, Bill Asamoah real name William Asamoah Addo a womanizer?
In a chat with Nkosuohene, he denied the rumours and explained further.
According to him, he appreciates the support of people including women, so he has no reason to sack ladies coming to him. He continued that he has lived with women since his infancy so being with ladies has become a norm for him.

“Its a woman who raised me. The only person I grew up to know 
was my grandmother called Akosua Anokyewaa. She nurtured me for 
many years before I came into contact with my father. I left my father 
to his mother (my grandmother) after I stayed with him for a short 
moment. I know what women have done for me that is why I cherish
 them a lot. I love women, I like women a lot but not like 
how you are thinking.” He told Nkosuohene.
Credit: Zionfelix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment