Gemma Atkinson showcases her superfit physique in busty display in Puerto Banus

Gemma Atkinson is known for her keen interest in physical fitness. She.got the chance to show it off recently, as she hit the poolside in scorching Puerto Banus. The 31-year-old looked super-ripped, putting on a sizzling display in a patterned bikini top and mismatching bottoms.
With her hair tied up in a fuss-free top knot, Gemma put on an eye-popping display, thanks to her ample bust. But her well-honed stomach and arms were an enviable sight as she headed to the side of the pool to cool off.

Gemma revealed a rarely-seen tattoo on her torso as well as highlighting her pretty features with not a scrap of make-up on for her relaxing pool day.

She said: 'The last time I weighed myself was at the gym and I was about 11st. I remember telling someone and they couldn’t believe I was that weight.

 Gemma continued: 'I am very happy now. I still get insecure, like most girls. My legs will always be my problem area, that’s where we hold weight in my family. 'I have kind of learned to love them in a way. They have been with me for 31 years carrying 11 stone around, so they are doing something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment