Natasha Hamilton - the lady who had four children by four men and her experience

She is a proud mum to four children by four different fathers. But former Atomic Kitten singer Natasha Hamilton revealed her upset that her eldest son Josh, 13, was allegedly 'set on' and 'held down' on the school bus amid cruel '4X4 mum' jibes this week. The 33-year-old was close to tears as she told ITV  'They were saying "your mum’s a four by four!". He was so upset afterwards.
The Celebrity Big Brother star, who shares Josh with nightclub owner Fran Cosgrave, added: 'Cruel comments are tough for me to read but as an adult, I know I just have to put my armour on and get on with it. 'But now, the effects are starting to trickle down to my kids.

 Children are on social media, they read the comments. Josh is the one who says to me "Why are you letting it define me?"' She continued: 'I refuse to let it define me. I've worked hard since I was 16, I work hard and I do the best I can for my children. 'It makes me angry that people get upset I've had four children. What would I be without them? They enrich my life. Josh wants to go into the army and fight for the country.'

 The Tide Is High singer also has a son Harry Hatcher, twelve, whose father is dancer Gavin Hatcher, and in 2010 gave birth to her third son Alfie Riad Erraji, six, with then husband Riad Erraji. Since 2013, Hamilton has been dating 5ive's Ritchie Neville.

The pair both took part in ITV2's The Big Reunion in the same year. They have both stated that they had also previously dated in the past but chose to go their separate ways due to the scheduling from both of their groups. Natasha gave birth to baby girl, Ella Rose on September 23, 2014 - sadly in March this year the reality star and Ritchie announced they had split.

No comments:

Post a Comment