Lindsey Wixson goes topless during sexy South Beach rooftop shoot

She's one of America's top models and has showcased some of the world's top fashion brands. But for Lindsey Wixson's latest shoot, it looks like she doesn't have to wear many clothes at all. The 22-year-old, famed for her bee-stung lips and gap in her front teeth tooth, ended up going topless during a swimsuit shoot on one of the many rooftops on Miami's South Beach.

Over the past five years, Lindsey has modeled for the likes of Chanel, John Galliano, Versace, Miu Miu, and Alexander McQueen.

 In an interview with Vogue a few years ago, she credited modelling with improving her confidence after being bullied for her looks at high school.

She said: 'I was actually always really self-conscious about my gap. In middle school, this group of girls were always trying to beat me up - they called my gap a parking lot.

 It was a really awkward time. 'I felt skinny and tall - it was the worst time of my life. But I don't feel like that anymore. Modelling has really helped build my confidence.' Last year, Lindsey sprained her ankle after falling over at the Jean Paul Gaultier show at Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment