Nigeria: " I am obsessed with Genevieve Nnaji, She makes me wet!" – Ruth Eze

  “Only Genevieve Nnaji can make me throw caution to the wind and become a lesbian, but fortunately she is not. I am obsessed with Genevieve. She makes me wet! If she tells me to become her partner today, I’ll apologise to God and jump at the offer.” ..disclosed Nollywood actress, Ruth Eze
Genevieve Nnaji,
 She further disclosed how her boyfriend dumped her after she said she had a burning and lustful passion for sultry Genevieve. Refuting an earlier publication, Ms Eze maintained that she would never patronize homosexuality, and that she was misquoted after the news of her being lesbian made the rounds

Ms Eze, who insisted she was misquoted, said, “Genevieve can never make me wet. In fact, I can never be sexually aroused by any woman, whosoever. The reporter that interviewed me took it out of proportion. It’s so embarrassing. My mother, sisters and other concerned members of my family have been on the case. They are so disappointed.”

In a regretful tone, she said that singular controversial interview ruined her four-year old relationship. Ms Eze claimed her boyfriend didn’t believe her side of the story even when she tried to explain to him what happened. “After the lesbianism scandal, he said he was not comfortable with my job, so he dumped me,” Ruth added.

No comments:

Post a Comment