Khloe Kardashian: 'I'm definitely a fan of plastic surgery':... but denies she's had a nose job


Khloe Kardashian wants the world to know that, actually, she has no problem with women having plastic surgery. In fact, the reality star, 31, says she's all for it and it's just another tool in the make-up box. 'There's this misconception that I'm not into plastic surgery, but I'm into it and I don't care if you have it,' she says in a new interview with Cosmopolitan.
She added that going under the knife or having fillers is really 'almost like make-up.' 'We're all putting on a f***ing mask basically every day anyway,' she said. 'When you dye your hair, you're changing who you are, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that.'

The younger sister of Kourtney and Kim has been the subject of gossip lately after seemingly sporting a narrower nose. But despite her endorsement of taking surgical steps to look more beautiful, Khloe insists that she hasn't had a nose job. She credits her more pert nostrils to losing weight, which she says friend and cosmetic surgeon to the stars Terry Dubrow told her can happen, and learning the art of facial contouring. 'When I wash my face, my nose is wider,' she joked.

No comments:

Post a Comment