Halloween Can Wait ! As Wonder Woman Alyssa Milano Breastfeeds Her Daughter


She was dressed as Wonder Woman. Alyssa Milano was certainly herself as she breastfed her infant daughter in costume while taking a break from trick or treating. The 42 year old Charmed actress, and a mother-of-two, shared pictures of this year's Halloween costumes. She has made it her mission to promote
breastfeeding, posting previous snaps of her nurturing her children. She told ET that she finds the online backlash to her breastfeeding pictures hypocritical in the face of so much nudity on television. She told the program earlier this year: 'I don't care,” she says. “I'm going to keep breastfeeding, maybe even until [Elizabella is] 6!' After Miley Cyrus showed her nipple on camera at the MTV Video Music Awards, Alyssa commented that the difference in reaction is 'crazy'. 'Everyone's fine with her [Miley's] nipples being out,' she told ET, 'I think people are more comfortable sexualizing breasts than relating them to what they were made for, which is feeding another human. Alyssa posted a throwback snap breastfeeding her daughter Elizabella, to celebrate her turning one-year-old earlier this year  'When you have these babies, that connection is so meant to be and so profound,” she gushes. “You look at them and you go, "Oh, this is why. This is why I went through everything in my life,"' she added. The star is also mum to four-year-old son Milo, with talent agent husband David Bugliari. She has said that she would love another child but thinks she may be 'pushing her luck'. Alyssa said she is still weighing up her options when it comes to children. The actress says she feels pretty blessed with her two children, so 'thinks' she might be done. 'I want another one, but I'm 42 so it's like, why push my luck? I have two healthy children and I had them both later in my life.' Although she would never say never, adding: 'Maybe I adopt in six years.'


No comments:

Post a Comment